M&C SAATCHI PLC MODERN SLAVERY STATEMENT
This statement is made pursuant to section 54(1) of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 (the Act) and constitutes the Company’s slavery and human trafficking statement for the financial year ended 31 December 2019. This statement was approved by the Company’s board of directors on 21 September 2020.
The Company is a global marketing service business working across a wide variety of industry sectors with a strategy focused on winning new business and starting new businesses.
We are committed to ensuring our business is operated ethically and with integrity. We do not tolerate slavery or human trafficking in our organisation or in our supply chain. We will never knowingly deal with any organisation which is connected to slavery or human trafficking. Given the nature of the services we provide we consider that we are at low risk of exposure to slavery and human trafficking. We are not aware of any areas of our operations and supply chain likely to lead to a breach of the Act.
The Company mitigates risk by:
· Considering potential risk areas in our supply chains.
· Practising responsible procurement and conducting new supplier due diligence.
· Complying with all relevant UK employment laws and having internal HR policies and processes in place to prevent slavery and human trafficking.
· Protecting whistle blowers by providing access to a dedicated whistleblowing platform in the UK.
· Thoroughly investigating any allegations.
· Taking appropriate action following an investigation.
· Treating any breach of the Company’s Equal Opportunity Policy as a disciplinary offence.
We know the growth of our business allows us the opportunity to continually provide quality employment opportunities and foster human rights and ethical practices within our own company. We embrace opportunities to work collaboratively to bring about change through our collective networks by joining forces with companies who share our values.
We will continually assess our compliance with the Act and periodically review the effectiveness of our process and systems and any changes will be reflected in our future annual statements.
The statement covers each of the Company’s subsidiaries as set out below:
· AUDIENCE COMMUNICATIONS LTD
· ALIVE & KICKING GLOBAL LIMITED
· CLEAR IDEAS LIMITED
· FYND MEDIA LIMITED
· LEAN MEAN FIGHTING MACHINE LIMITED
· LIDA LIMITED
· M&C SAATCHI (UK) LTD
· M&C SAATCHI ACCELERATOR LTD
· M&C SAATCHI EUROPEAN HOLDINGS LIMITED
· M&C SAATCHI EXPORT LIMITED
· M&C SAATCHI FLUENCY LIMITED
· M&C SAATCHI GERMAN HOLDINGS LIMITED
· M&C SAATCHI INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
· M&C SAATCHI INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS B.V.
· M&C SAATCHI MERLIN LIMITED
· M&C SAATCHI MOBILE LIMITED (T/A M&C SAATCHI PERFORMANCE)
· M&C SAATCHI NETWORK LIMITED
· M&C SAATCHI .ORG LIMITED
· M&C SAATCHI PLC
· M&C SAATCHI PR INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
· M&C SAATCHI PR LIMITED
· M&C SAATCHI SHOP LIMITED
· M&C SAATCHI SOCIAL LIMITED
· M&C SAATCHI SPORT & ENTERTAINMENT LIMITED
· M&C SAATCHI WMH LIMITED
· M&C SAATCHI WORLDWIDE LIMITED
· M&C SAATCHI WORLD SERVICES LLP
· RE WORLDWIDE LTD
· SAATCHINVEST LIMITED
· TRICYCLE COMMUNICATIONS LTD
· TALK PR LIMITED
· THE SOURCE (LONDON) LIMITED
Chief Executive Officer
21 September 2020