M&C SAATCHI PLC MODERN SLAVERY STATEMENT
We do not tolerate slavery or human trafficking in our organisation or in our supply chain. We will never knowingly deal with any organisation which is connected to slavery or human trafficking. Given the nature of the services we provide we consider that we are at low risk of exposure to slavery and human trafficking. We are not aware of any areas of our operations and supply chain likely to lead to a breach of the Modern Slavery Act 2015.
The Group mitigates risk by:
- · Considering potential risk areas in our supply chains.
- · Conducting new supplier due diligence.
- · Protecting whistle blowers.
- · Thoroughly investigating any allegations.
- · Taking appropriate action following an investigation.
- · Treating any breach of the Group’s Equal Opportunity Policy as a disciplinary offence.
This statement is made pursuant to section 54(1) of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and constitutes our Group's slavery and human trafficking statement for the financial year ending 31 December 2018. This statement was approved by the Board of M&C Saatchi plc on 27 June 2019 for and on behalf of M&C Saatchi plc and the following subsidiaries:
· AUDIENCE COMMUNICATIONS LTD
· CLEAR IDEAS LIMITED
· FYND MEDIA LIMITED
· LIDA LIMITED
· M&C SAATCHI (UK) LTD
· M&C SAATCHI ACCELERATOR LTD
· M&C SAATCHI EUROPEAN HOLDINGS LIMITED
· M&C SAATCHI EXPORT LIMITED
· M&C SAATCHI GERMAN HOLDINGS LIMITED
· M&C SAATCHI INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
· M&C SAATCHI INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS B.V.
· M&C SAATCHI MERLIN LIMITED
· M&C SAATCHI MOBILE LIMITED (T/A M&C SAATCHI PERFORMANCE)
· M&C SAATCHI NETWORK LIMITED
· M&C SAATCHI PLC
· M&C SAATCHI PR INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
· M&C SAATCHI PR (UK) LLP
· M&C SAATCHI SHOP LIMITED
· M&C SAATCHI SOCIAL LIMITED
· M&C SAATCHI SPORT & ENTERTAINMENT LIMITED
· M&C SAATCHI WMH LIMITED
· M&C SAATCHI WORLDWIDE LIMITED
· M&C SAATCHI WORLD SERVICES LLP
· RE WORLDWIDE LTD
· SAATCHINVEST LIMITED
· SEND ME A SAMPLE LTD
· TALK PR LIMITED
· THE SOURCE (LONDON) LIMITED
· THE SOURCE (W1) LLP
27 June 2019